The British Lung Foundation is pleased to announce availability of new funding opportunities for 2016. Applications are invited for support of research into lung disease in the following funding streams:
1. BLF Pump-priming Research Grants
2. Scottish Government Chief Scientist Office & BLF research grants
3. BLF Mesothelioma Research Funding
4. ‘Mesothelioma UK-BLF’ mesothelioma research grant
5. BLF-SILA Sarcoidosis Research Grant
6. BLF Dr Joseph Footitt COPD research grant
• For full details regarding all funding streams, and to download application forms and guidelines, please see https://www.blf.org.uk/Page/Available-grants
• Please read the accompanying guidelines before completing an application form.
• The deadline for the submission of preliminary applications in all funding streams is 1st FEBRUARY 2016.